Issue One is not even published yet but you can still have some fun with this Study Guide.
Study Guide to Issue One of Marooned On Margo.
(The more you know … the more there is to know … the more confused you’ll be.) Now that you have finished reading Marooned On Margo, Issue One, it is time to find out if you have been paying attention. Test your knowledge by taking our delightful multiple-choice quiz.
Where is the planet Margo?
- In a galaxy far away
- In a parallel universe
- In Provincetown, Massachusetts.
- In the ravings of an overly caffeinated idiot
Marooned On Margo is …
- … Funny
- … Heartwarming
- … Misses every opportunity to stimulate rational discourse
- … The story of a boy and his dog
- … Like some appallingly cheap scrapbook
Who is Paul Richman?
- A furniture salesman on Margo
- A sexual innocent on Margo
- A young gay man from Earth
- A biracial, homeless greeter at Sparbo’s Bar and Grille
Who is Marco Fornero?
- The mentor to Paul Richman
- Paul Richman’s nemesis
- A pharmacist on Margo
- The sexiest man alive on Margo
How did Paul Richman get to Margo?
- He was picked up by a UFO while thumbing for a hitch
- He was at the wrong place at the wrong time
- He was at the right place at the wrong time
- He was someplace at some time
- He was abducted by a sex-crazed Astro-Marine from Margo
- He won a lottery for a time travel trip and Mercury was retrograde
Is English spoken on Margo?
- Only in your mind’s attempt to get food
- Seldom … make that Never
- Frequently, but it translates as gibberish to a Margoin
- Sometimes, at holiday tables
How many languages are spoken on Margo?
- I skipped that part; it was boring
- Will this be on the final?
What resembles pond scum on Margo?
- Algae on ponds
- Salad bars on Margo
- Refrigerator mold anywhere
- Your mama!
What insect is used as living fashion accents on Margo?
- Oh, that’s gross!
- Who would do that?
Essay Questions for Bonus Points (pick one only)
Your answer must be rendered in a complete sentence with a subject and verb and subordinate clauses.
A: Do the people of Margo … (Acceptable answers: yes, no, maybe, don’t know, I missed class that day)
- Segregate the races?
- Perform in community theater?
- Raise hell?
B: If you could make up your own planet what would it be like and what would you call it?
C: How are you handling the fact that this is not a graphic sci-fi novel and it is very gay?
D: Would you date Paul Richman? Why or why not? (For gay male readers only)
E: Have you ever had a deja vu experience? Have you experienced it while reading this issue? While reading this quiz?
This completes the Study Guide for Issue One of Marooned on Margo. So now you may be wondering, “Is it a Study Guide or a Quiz, make up your mind? If it is a quiz, what are the correct answers to this quiz? and What’s my score?”
You can score yourself when you see the free range of acceptable answers in Issue Two of Marooned On Margo, coming out as fast as we can throw it together.